Buy the language tutorials as PDF e-books
Thank you for supporting ielanguages.com!
French, Swedish, and Dutch Language Tutorials are now available for purchase in PDF format with mp3s through Gumroad. You will receive free lifetime updates to the e-books, including audio files, as they are made available. Other languages featured on ielanguages.com will be added to the store soon.
Join the affiliate program if you would like to help sell the ielanguages.com Language Tutorials and receive 40% commission!
If you are learning French and want a complete overview of French grammar and vocabulary with informal ways of speaking, cultural information about France, as well as audio files so you can read and listen to French at the same time, then French Language Tutorial is the product for you.
French Language Tutorial is a PDF e-book that includes:
- over 200 pages of grammar and vocabulary topics, sample sentences, informal ways of speaking, and cultural information about France,
- an overview of French pronunciation for English speakers with use of the International Phonetic Alphabet symbols,
- over FIVE HOURS of audio (209 mp3s) recorded by three native speakers so you can learn pronunciation of each word and sentence,
- extended vocabulary lists that reach beyond introductory or even intermediate French courses, especially with respect to cultural vocabulary specific to certain situations that students or expatriates in France may experience, and
- an alphabetical index
This new edition has been redesigned in an order that encourages progression and repetition of language skills over time. Many of the vocabulary lists include cross-references to similar topics for easier review of previously learned vocabulary.
Purchase of French Language Tutorial also includes FREE lifetime updates to the e-book and mp3s!
If you are learning Swedish and want to listen to authentic spoken Swedish, review the basics of grammar and vocabulary, and be exposed to real language as it is used in Sweden today, then Swedish Language Tutorial is the product for you.
Swedish Language Tutorial is a PDF e-book that includes:
- a grammar and vocabulary review of Swedish that covers verb tenses, adjectives, nouns, and common topics ranging from family to the home and work,
- twenty-two listening resources with transcriptions in Swedish and translations in English so you can listen and read at the same time,
- realia photos of public signs and notices taken in Sweden so you can see how the Swedish language is used in real life, and
- eighty-one mp3s (totaling one hour and 39 minutes) recorded by native speakers that correspond to the pages of the e-book for easy listening
Purchase of Swedish Language Tutorial also includes FREE lifetime updates to the e-book and mp3s!
Dutch Language Tutorial is a 100 page PDF e-book that includes:
- a grammar and vocabulary review of Dutch that covers verb tenses, word order, adjectives, nouns, and common topics such as family, home, work, transportation, food, etc.,
- one hour of mp3 recordings by a native speaker so you can listen and read at the same time as well as comprehend the distinct sounds of Dutch,
- realia photos of public signs and menus taken in the Netherlands and Belgium so you can see how the Dutch language is used in real life.
Purchase of Dutch Language Tutorial also includes FREE lifetime updates to the e-book and mp3s!
This collection of ESL lesson plans was originally designed for American English teaching assistants in France; however, English as a Second Language teachers based in other locations will find them useful too. This pack also includes lessons for private students learning English and mp3s (Midwestern accent) of English vocabulary lists, with French translations.
The lessons cover conversation/speaking, pronunciation (with use of International Phonetic Alphabet symbols), vocabulary, grammar, and American culture. Topics include holidays such as Thanksgiving, St. Patrick’s Day, and Memorial Day; food, school system; sports; history; politics; and geography as well as functions such as expressing likes and dislikes, describing people, and telephone conversations.
The ZIP file consists of a folder containing the lessons and a folder containing the English mp3s, plus a description of each lesson and how I used them in my English classes in France.
Also coming in 2016:
German Language Tutorial
Spanish Language Tutorial
Italian Language Tutorial
Informal and Spoken French
Planned for the future:
French and Italian
French and Spanish
American English Pronunciation & Vocabulary