Oops.. 404 Error
It seems the page you were trying to find on my site isn't around anymore (or at least around here).
Report it missing using my contact form and I'll see what I can do about it.
Whilst you are here why not use the resources below? You never know, you may just find what you were looking for.
- Lecteur d’anglais / Lectrice d’anglais / Maître de langue positions at French universities 2015-2016
- Cost of Living in Australia: My Personal Experience
- Death of a language website: fsi-language-courses.org [UPDATED: It’s back online and there are at least 3 mirror sites]
- Hazardous Effects of Dubbing
- PACSing and the right to a Carte de Séjour in France
- Cost of Living in France: My Personal Experience
- Getting Used to Being an American Abroad (and Realizing that 30 Degrees is Hot)
- Why do I live in France?
- Swearing in French and Degrees of Vulgarity
- French Books Giveaway: Win a FREE Autographed Copy of Say it in French or Great French Short Stories of the Twentieth Century
- English Teaching Positions in France or DOM-TOMs 2014 (Lecteur/Lectrice d’anglais)
- Expat Exhaustion: All Grèved Out and All Franced Out
- Marathon of the Annecy Lake (including walk on the lake in boat)
- Le Marché de Noël à Chambéry
- Which will I hate the least? Bobigny, Cergy, Evry, Versailles or Paris?
- What la rentrée really means to me.
- Adventures in Berlin & Budapest
- Day trip 2: Lyon
- I want to be a lectrice forever.
- Everyone speaks Franglais.
- Applied Linguistics Conference in New Zealand
- Finally! We’re moving to: CHAMBERY!!!
- Visite médicale, times two
- New language tutorial on ielanguages.com: Danish / dansk
- New mobile layout on ielanguages.com
- Bone Church: Sedlec Ossuary outside of Prague
- Learning German from Trashcans in Vienna, Austria
- MOOCs for Learning French
- My First Trip on Amtrak Trains in America
- Things I Do Not Miss About Australia
- Can we talk about how awesome Darwin is?
- Back to North America Soon… But Probably Not Forever
- Text to Speech Websites for Pronunciation Practice
- ielanguages.com Says Goodbye to Flash
- Pythagora Educational Videos in French
- Thesis: Submitted