The 2nd edition of French Language Tutorial is now available! This is a major update from the first edition, available in either PDF format or as a coil-bound paperback.
Changes from the first edition:
- Much more vocabulary and sample sentences, such as asking for help, giving advice, expressing opinions, likes & dislikes, etc.
- New order of topics with cross-references (clickable within the PDF) for easier review of previous vocabulary
- Conjugations in present, past (imperfect) and future tenses for irregular verbs throughout the book, with IPA for pronunciation
- Each page has its own mp3 to make listening and reading along easier
- Mp3s have been re-recorded by three native speakers (including a female voice)
- Alphabetical index for vocabulary and grammar topics
The 2nd edition of FLT is on sale for $14.95 (PDF) or $29.95 (paperback) with free mp3s. Purchase of the paperback includes the pdf at no extra cost – simply email me your receipt and I will send it to you!
Visit the store for more information or click Buy Now to order online. If you’d like to see a preview of the book, including the new table of contents, go to the Lulu Marketplace page and click Preview under the cover photo.
French Language Tutorial (2nd ed.) e-book
PDF format / 226 pages
Immediate download through E-Junkie
French Language Tutorial (2nd ed.) paperback
coil-bound / 228 pages
Shipped worldwide by lulu.com
Remember: the website tutorial no longer matches the book, so make sure to download the new mp3s available at www.ielanguages.com/flt/